- These strapping seals are fully malleable constructed from quality steel to work on curved surfaces.
- EASY TO APPLY: The snap on seal is quick and easy to apply for use in regular duty packaging situations.
- This seal comes serrated for extra strength.
- SECURE GRIP: Serrated seals get a better grip on your strapping for a tighter hold with increased joint efficiency.
How to seal polyester strapping using tensioner and sealer :
- Place the tensioner press the handle down and load the bottom strap under the cutter and under the gripper foot.
- Release the handle.
- Load the upper strap through the cutter and through the windlass.
- Move the tensioner Ratchet the handle until desired tension is achieved.
- Place the seal place about 2 inches (50.8 mm) in front of the tool, making sure both straps are inside the seal.
- Place Jaws in the middle of the seal open jaws of the sealer and place evenly across the middle of the seal.
- Close the seal by bringing the sealer’s handles all the way together.
- Remove the sealer easily remove the sealer from the seal.
- Release the strap once a secure joint is created, press on the tensioner tension handle to cut and release the strap.
- Take the tool off the strap.
- Final Result – Staggered jaws on the sealer create a patented lock pattern on the seal that increases joint efficiency making your loads more secure.
Dimensions : 16mm – 1000 per box